Gems are the Premium Currency of the game.
One gem can be used in the following ways:
- To revive all three characters to full health and skills should the player be defeated in battle.
- To fully recharge one's Energy/Stamina.
- To increase equipment capacity by 5.
- To edit one of the three characters each player has. It should be noted that this does not apply to the first edit that is made to a character, which is free. However, subsquent changes will cost a gem.
Not everything costs only one gem. For example, using Gacha system requires 5 gems.
There are multiple ways to get gems in-game.
- One gem is given as a reward for completing a level (six quests) in any region.
- Completeing certain other quests will earn a gem.
- By logging on every day, one will recieve a gem every second day through the daily log on bonus.
Gems can also be purchased using actual currency in different amounts.
|Number of Gems||Price (in dollars)|